Imagine waking up after being in a coma for three months, to discover you now have special abilities – you can read people’s minds and influence their actions. What would you do? Help fight terrorism, thwart industrial espionage, or fritter your talent away cheating at cards?
More info →
Choose the latter and it will come back to bite you in the most unexpected of ways.
From Dubai, through the peaceful English countryside, to the tourist sites of London, a group calling themselves the Executive relentlessly pursues Roger Harper and his family.
More info →
Inextricably entangled in a deranged scheme to hold the British Government to ransom, Harper frantically uses his special ability in an attempt to thwart the cabal.
Two Native Americans find human bones in the Arizona Wilderness. Special Agent Allen Richard and new recruit Special Agent Tom Caraway discover a cavern full of holding pens and skeletal remains. Is this the work of a serial killer or something else? Their investigation opens whole new can of worms.More info →
Join James in a Merry Dance.
• Step lightly from the picturesque mountains of England’s Lake District to the enduring Great Pyramid of Ancient Egypt.
Before you start your journey
• Check at the end of your garden for fairies and dragons.
• Look under flowerpots turned upside down for pebbles or stones.
• Ensure there is no container of water harboring frogspawn.
During your travels
• Find the time to visit the Library of Congress, in Washington D.C.
• Explore a ghost town in New Jersey.
• Avoid an icebound prison planet, located in a distant galaxy.
• Do not hold a conversation with brown bears.
• Do not bring home samples of tree fungus.
• Hide under the covers when things go bump in the night.