Book One - The Man Who Would Cheat At Cards takes the reader on a journey starting with a man about to jump off a bridge, to the world of poker tournaments with million-dollar stakes, to being held captive in a remote ocean prison. Involving doctors carrying out nefarious experiments, a pair of reti...More info →
Two Native Americans find human bones in the Arizona Wilderness. Special Agent Allen Richard and new recruit Special Agent Tom Caraway discover a cavern full of holding pens and skeletal remains. Is this the work of a serial killer or something else? Their investigation opens whole new can of worms.More info →
Join James in a Merry Dance.
• Step lightly from the picturesque mountains of England’s Lake District to the enduring Great Pyramid of Ancient Egypt.
Before you start your journey
• Check at the end of your garden for fairies and dragons.
• Look under flowerpots turned upside down for pebbles or stones.
• Ensure there is no container of water harboring frogspawn.
During your travels
• Find the time to visit the Library of Congress, in Washington D.C.
• Explore a ghost town in New Jersey.
• Avoid an icebound prison planet, located in a distant galaxy.
• Do not hold a conversation with brown bears.
• Do not bring home samples of tree fungus.
• Hide under the covers when things go bump in the night.